Because I can’t mention every past doctor adventure in a blog, here’s a break down.
- ER Doctor #1- constipated. No labs run. No tests run. Just constipated. 💩
- Primary Care- “you’re just dehydrated”
- Cardiologist- very low blood pressure, syncope(aka fainting)
- Pediatric Neurologist- chronic migraine, psychogenic seizures(aka I’m crazy)
- Psychologist #1- “go back to the medical side” (after full work up and several visits)
- ER Doctor #4- levels are off- need to see neuro
- Neurologist- chronic migraine, non-epileptic seizures
- Psychologist #2- “go back to the medical side” (after full work up and several visits) *did confront some of my OCD tendencies
- Naturopathic Doctor- dehydration, go gluten free
- Neurologist #3(St. Louis Children’s)- chronic migraine, non-epileptic seizures(no labs, no tests, just agreed with local neuro)
- “Brain Training”- this was supposed to be BioFeedback…
- Diamond Headache Clinic- Hemiplegic Migraine, non-epileptic seizures related to HM, , Chronic Daily Migriane
- Neurologist #4(Mayo Clinic- Minnesota)- agreed with Diamond and their actions, agreed that was the best place for me to be
Keep in mind this is over the course of three years. This is very vague and I couldn’t possibly list all ER doctor reactions.